Sunday, June 16, 2013

We are POOPED!

I had just got home from Fathers Day Breakfast at my mom and dad's house. I was so tired from getting up early and getting in bed late. My husband and Casey went inside and I leaned my seat back in the car just to rest a minute. Colton was on my lap pretending to drive and he noticed our cat in the yard. He got down and started saying " Kitty, Kitty" . I watched him take off behind the car and towards the cat. He was only a few feet away from the cat and I started to notice the cats tail was up in the air and it was going to the bathroom. I popped out of the car like a mad woman and started jetting it. In my head... I just kept seeing him picking it up and putting it in his mouth. Everything else seems to make it there. I'm kinda a big girl and so I know I looked Crazi out there running like a maniac screaming " Colton... not the poop... not the poop Colton... stop." I seen him noticing the cat was dropping something from it butt. He started yanking up and down on its tail shaking it. The cat ran off and just as he was reaching for the dropping.. I swooped him up just in time. I couldn't help but the laugh at the situation. I thought I was going to die. His attention drew back to the cat that was now in a whole nother direction. I put him down and followed him. He gets to the cat and starts chasing its butt. The cat finally lays down and Colton picks it up from the tail and starts examining its butt closely with it half way in the air. I was rolling laughing. A child's curiosity is so sweet and innocent. It never gets boring that's for sure.




No comments:

Post a Comment